Sunday, March 30, 2008

Music Lady




This was Sissy's first band concert. I am so proud of her! She has wanted to play flute since she was in kindergarten. She seen some gals from our church play at the time and it just intrigued her. She is doing so well. Tony and I have her set up with private lessons once a week. Mrs. K has been so FABULOUS. She is also a music teacher. Courtney has been a quick learner but would not have had the chance to move up with the second year students if it wasn't for Mrs. K's help. Sorry that this picture is not the best. Unfortunately most of the ones we took are blurry. Which makes me sad but the kids were constantly moving doing what they needed to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Courtney! That's awesome!!!

Julie said...

Yay for Sissy!!! I hope you all are feeling better.

Jenny said...

Oh fun! Dan and I met in band in school! Playing a musical instrument is so fun...I can remember the concerts like they were yesterday...and how important of an evening it was that our parents were going to be there. We were so nervous yet so excited at the same time!