Monday, March 24, 2008

Gracie's New Buddy

This is Gracie's new friend Tera. The girls have hit it off. It has been so much fun to listen to her get excited about her coming over to play. The other night coming home from Tera's house it had not even been five minutes down the road and Gracie said "I love Tera and I miss her." They are pretty sweet. I was trying to get a picture of the two of them right before we left. Tera seems to do well for the camera. Gracie was looking at Daddy instead of Momma but she had her smile on.


3 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

What sweet littel girls. The amazing memories we make with our children are priceless. Isnt the Lord good to us!!

Anonymous said...

Tera loves the picture. She said, "We are both smiling so cute." =)

Jenny said...

Oh my! They are so adorable!! I love the expression on Tera's face, I could look at that all day! How precious to have a little friend.