Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Funny Man Warning

Just as a note if you have logged on to my blog and seen a "Rapper" instead of a "Comedian" please know that I did not put that on my blog. Today I logged on only to find that the funny man I had on there had changed his profession and even his ethnic back ground. When I seen this I was floored. I tried to call Tony but he was not available so I called my friend Jenny.(She is a blogging pro!) I asked her what on earth happened. She said, I was on your blog earlier and the funny man was on there. So she pulled it up and started laughing. I am not joking it was a full fledged rap video. That is not exactly me. She then told me that who ever was sponsoring the original video on the you tube probably changed some thing and in return it changed what I had on mine. So I said okay I will let Tony know and we will do something a little different. Well Jenny and I continued talking about make up. Well I clicked back to my blog only to find that the funny man was now back on my blog. She said wait one minute so she could look to, sure enough she started laughing again. It was so weird. I was glad that I had some one witness this with me. It is not all in my head. If for some reason this happens again please e-mail me so that I can fix it.

No comments: