Monday, March 10, 2008

"The Master's Warriors"

How exciting Saturday was! It was the first class of the "The Master's Warriors". There were six men that came and one gentelman that was on vacation. Since then Tony has had one more gentleman that is going to join with his son. How exciting is that! We are looking forward to what the Lord will be able to do with this ministry.

I was able to watch and I tell you what I was on the side lines taking it all in. I found myself giving a pep talk in my head for each guy. I know it is tough and they all gave it their best effort! I really look forward to watching again on Sat.





4 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! This is amazing! What is it... is it a ministry? A class? So cool! Are they taking a test for it... is that why you were thinking of the "pep" talk?

Anonymous said...

Hi yah!!! That's my Roy! The one and only #1!

The Browning Family said...

Congratulations TonySon! He He He! I did not know that he was involved with that. I remember Bro. Walker doing that here at Westside. I am assuming it is the same kind of thing. Don't feel bad Lisa - I am very much not the Karate Kid either.

Mrs. Pizo said...

Yes it is a minisrty. The Karate is Bible base as far as scriptures to memorize. All of the eastern mistism is taken out. No it was not a test it was just the first class and it is intensive. I am to much of a sissy to do it. LOL