Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sick Babies

Well here are my sick kiddo's. While Daddy went to WA on business the four of us had the case of the icks. Everything from ear infection to flu to vomiting. Courtney was the healthiest of all of us. She was such a huge blessing to me as far has helping her Momma take care of the younger two kids and me. I know one time I was at the table and Sissy said "Momma is it time for your medicine?" As she is saying this she is handing me my sinus meds along with Tylenol. I would not have made it with out her. For the most part we were well on the mend when Daddy came home by the end of the week.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of three kids when they were a smidge bit younger....

Jenny said...

Wow, what a blessing to have her as a helper! I know my Josiah helps me SOOO much... I couldn't run the house right now without him.

This is funny, have to share...at first, I couldn't figure out why Courtney's arm looked odd in the top photo... then I realized it was because it looked super duper skinny... I kept looking and looking, thinking, did Lisa Photoshop her arm?! How WEIRD. WHY does it look so "off"? THEN, FINALLY I was able to SEE that it is under the edge of the pillow sham!! I didn't know it was a sham at first and my eyes just weren't seeing it right...I was trippin'. Just had to share that, hope you don't think I'm crazy! LOL 'Cause I am!