Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just in a Thankful Spirit

I have just been in a thankful spirit today. I was making hair bows for Gracie today and I was so excited to be able to make something some what crafty. Since for what ever reason my parents crafty talent jean did not get passed down to me. At any rate it just led to me think about things that I am thankful for. So thought I would share some.

I am thankful for:

-My Lord who loved me enough to save me, and that we have the freedom to worship in the United States.
-My husband that works so hard to take care of me.
-My children and all that they teach me everyday.
-My job, it isn't always what I want to do but the Lord gave it to me.
-That gas in our town is down to $2.53.
-That the town police help with traffic by Courtney's school so we can make it out of the parking lot.
-Being able to have lunch with the Stones on Sundays and play games. We have so much fun and laugh so hard!
-My weight loss, and my husband being right there beside me to encourage me.

My list could go on and on but I will quit for today. Just things that I have been thinking about today while working on hair bows and around the house. I hope that maybe you might stop and think about what God has blessed you with lately.

4 comments:

Valued & Vulnerable said...

-and the Ludka's

Oh sorry just figured your computer crashed before you got that one on there. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I crack myself up.
Yes, we have much to be thankful for and always need a good reminder!
Miss you, Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my friend Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa for reminding me just how much i need to be thankful for...


Darcy

Anonymous said...

Today is a (gasp!) sunny day! I look out my window and can be thankful for so much, as you have reminded us. Thank you for that! I miss you sooo much!! Give yourself a hug from me and your kiddos one too (Anna would be mad if I didn't give one to Courtney from her ;-) )

~Emily H.