Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cute Moments By Gracie


Just ran across some pictures of Gracie when she was a bit younger. I thought they were cute so I figured I would post them. She had gotten into some eye shadow that I had just bought. It was one of those moments you where you try not to laugh, and I should have scolded her for doing wrong but I asked Tony for the camera instead.




Gracie loves to play with just about anything. She had started playing with this bucket and the next thing you know she is inside of it. It looks like a tight squeeze. She was having a blast. What a blessing it is to watch her play and grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa- How your children have grown! I miss you sooooo much!Gracie looks so much like big sis!!
Love you! Oh, my sister is carrying a healthy baby-PTL! No brick carrying needed :).

Emily H.