Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's All Her Fault


I have decided that Terri enjoys tempting me. She had a "Mocha Coffee Coolatta" from Dunkin Donuts. She asked if I would like to try it. I do not even enjoy coffee but I thought why not. Well that choice was a mistake!!!! I enjoyed it. I told her I wasn't sure I would be able to drink a whole one. Well last night at work I was now craving one. So I thought why not. It was so yummy and of course I did enjoy drinking it ALL. This is not a good habit to start! Hmmm maybe I should go get one now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you get me one to?

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't blame me... I could have been selfish and kept the cool refreshing Coolatta deliciousness all to myself, but no, I am a self sacrificing friend who shares-- and for this I am disparaged? LOL. Enjoy your new crave!