Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Friends Are Coming


Let me introduce your to our friends Steve and Terri. I am so excited they will be here in just under a week. We met Steve and Terri at our church out in WA. We became great friends. Also Steve is Tony's Karate Sensei. (He is a 2nd degree black belt.) He will be here to help with some sessions for Tony's Dojo and a demo for our church and community if they would like to come. I am sure it will be a great time of learning for the class and a FABULOUS time of fellowship for me.
I will make sure to post pictures of the demo so that everyone can see.

2 comments:

The Browning Family said...

You guys get all the fun! Well, tell the Walker's hello from me. Phillip keeps saying he needs to call Bro. Walker . . . he's just been so busy with his work schedule and full time school. It's been a little hectic, but God is good to allow and provide for both the education and a way to provide it through the job.
Miss you guys . . .

Unknown said...

Ugghh!! I opened your blog today and there I was smiling back at me! I think from now on you should get pre-approval on any pictures you post on your blog that contain me. LOL It was just shocking to be sitting here looking at myself, I do like the hat, though! SOOOO EXCITED to be coming!!!!! Lets make that strawberry cake, it sounds fabulous. Diet? What diet!