Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Caleb Goes To The Barber

Just one of the two video's to watch. (I think the other is just a little to long.) I can not believe that Caleb has more hair than his sisters did at this age. He had two curls above each ear that we tucked back and smoothed down. I had cut them off many a time but they always came back. So since the back was getting longer we went ahead a took him to the Barber. He was a good boy all in all. He did not care for Daddy holding his head for the clippers. He is so cute. He looks so much like his Daddy. Wish our family could have been there. I guess for me it is one of those mile stones that I would have loved to share. This will have to be as good as it gets for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Special, Special, Special! I love my guys!!!

Jenny said...

Awww... HOW precious! His first big boy haircut! He DOES look like daddy! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him with the new haircut!!! It sounds like the barber was really good with him!!! He is so cute. Unfortunately Ella is sleeping right now, but I'll show her her boyfriends first haircut video later :)

Julie said...

He is SO BIG!! He does look just like his Dad.

I am truly blessed said...

He is so cute. Such a big boy now. I remember when you were pregnant with him. So sweet...