Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Love Is In The Air

I just came home from a bridal shower, of course the bride is just glowing!! As a matter a fact we have three couples getting married this year. Two of them will be married with in the next month and the third will be in the fall. With all of the love in the air I can not help but to reflect on my own marriage. Tony and I will be married fifteen years in July. Hard to believe sometimes, it seems like we have just always been. I do not mean that in a negative way at all. When I think of when we met, I get a bit mushy inside. I look back and see how far we have come! Sometimes we hit pot holes but I think for the most part it has been a wonderful journey. I am so thankful for the perfect man that Christ made for me! He really is the best for me! In the big picture I know that we have all of this because, we do our best to keep Christ the center of our marriage and our life.

No comments: