Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Now, Where Was I?

I am a wife, Momma, house keeper, home school teacher, part time employee...and the list goes on and on. But the one thing I am not is a multi-tasker. Oh how I wish I were!!! I find that I work in circles. More times than not, I find my self saying wasn't I doing something else first or this is not going to help me get to my original goal. I do get my tasks (what ever they might be) done but, I usually feel like there has to be a way for them to go more smoothly. I see Mamma's with more children than I, and think to myself they seem to have to really have it together! They do not miss a beat. I guess this is a area that I will just keep plugging away at. Maybe I should try making a list. Although, I will start the list and before I know it one thing leads to the next and I am doing a little bit of each task at one time. I know I am a sight, Tony gets tickled with me and reminds me to stay focused. All this said I think I have passed my habit to Courtney. I watch her and she does the same thing. It is so true that our kiddo's learn from their examples, even the characteristics that we like the least.

No comments: