Sunday, February 10, 2008

Visiting WA

Hello to all. I thought I would drop a line to let every one know that I am doing well here in WA. For thoses of you that do not know. I am here visiting Dad and Ma H. Mom is having back surgery to remove a tumor on her spine. The tumor is putting pressure on her nerves and doing great damage and puting her in extreme pain. The doctors belive that it is not cancer but will have a biopsy done to make sure.

Tony has the kids at home so it is just me. It has been nice to have time with my folks by myself it is always nice to have time one on one and not have to share, but my honey and kids wish they were here to be a encouragement to Mom. Gracie doesn't even want to talk to me long on the phone. She quickly asks for Grandma. She has been so sweet to Grandma. She has offered to get her ice and a band aid to help her feel better. Courtney and Gracie both have been praying for Grandma to have a quick recovery.

I have had a great time sitting with Mom getting her blog started. Oh that is "THEIR" blog. Dad will help too. Dad said that it is more like work so I think that it will be Mom that keeps it going. It will be great for them to keep up with family and chruch family so that we can see all of their travels as they hit the road with the "Corner Stone Baptist Builders". They will be traveling building and repairing churches across the US. It is a full time ministry position. They are so excited and Tony and I are so happy for them.

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Its good to have you back in the state but not good that I don't get to see you. Let you Mom know shes in our prayers. I miss you all.

Jenny said...

I was so surprised when Dan told me that he saw you at church yesterday morning! (I was home sick for the morning service) I was hoping our paths would cross in the evening... but I understand why you weren't there. We are praying for your Mom and her upcoming surgery. How long will you be in Wa?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything turned out good. I hope you enjoyed your time with your family. And I know you've been wondering about me...it's another negative. Keep praying for me. Hope to see you soon.

Valued & Vulnerable said...

Love and prayers to your Mom. We talked to Tony today and he said she is doing very well. He sounded good too. He is holding down the fort until you return...I don't know if the kids have clean clothes or if they have eaten anything besides cheetos, but hey...they are alive! I think it is time for a CT trip...what do you think? Need my Pizo fix.

~~Deby said...

We had Cornerstone at our church for quite a few weeks. We just love them and my husband so enjoyed working with them
Deby
found you at Charissa's blog