Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pizo Family

Just a few pictures of Tony's family. I talked to Dad Pizo last night and told him that I was going to put the picture of him on his knees begging Grandma David for the huckleberry pie on the blog but he said he would dis own me. I laughed. I wonder if I should give the picture to Aunt Dar. That way if it wound up in the news paper it will not be my fault. You might be wondering what a huckleberry is in the first place, well it sort of looks like a blueberry but different. That probably does not help one bit does it. That is the best description that I have. May be I should ask Dad and Mom Pizo to describe it. At any rate I never heard of them either till I met my honey.
The middle picture is his brother Terry and his wife Eileen. They had there wedding in July if I am right, I hope I am. Tony has lots of brother and sisters. I do not have pictures of all of them. I wish I did.
Terry came to WA for a visit. So we had a birthday party for Nicholas. Aunt Marlo had goody bags for the kids. Mr. Phil grilled burgers for all of us. We had a great time.
Bills girls came to stay a week with us in 06. We had a wonderful time. We lived about five hours. The girls had so much fun playing!





















No comments: