Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Gracie

This is our Gracie Morgan she is also lovingly called Gracie Girl! She just turned three in August. She is our little comedian. Not a day goes by with out laughing till I come to tears. Her favorite color so far is pink. She loves playing with her Sissy and Caleb. They say boys are always busy and on the go but that is Gracie. Tony and I love to hear her sing. She has more songs memorized than we ever knew possible. Her and Courtney usually sing to us in the van to where ever we are going. Tony and I absolutely love it. She does not seem to have any problems making friends. Gracie has laid claim on a couple of girls at church. She follows Alyssa and Lizzie around as much as possible. These girls are Courtney's age but does not seem to make a difference. The girls just love on her and take the time to talk to her and that gets Gracie all the more excited. She lovingly calls them "My Alyssa, and My Lizzie".

No comments: