Friday, July 9, 2010

Any Thoughts???

I have been thinking a lot on being more organized. I want to be able to get more done and in a decent order. It is funny to me that sometimes I feel like I get more done when I have a ton on my plate, but I do tend to get very stressed under that type of pressure specially if it is more than a day at a time. I do enjoy the routine of the school year. I was thinking about making a list of things to do the night before. What are your tips to staying on task and getting the most out of your day?

2 comments:

Rachel Rose said...

coffee always helps me! :)

Tovah said...

lisa....i have been doing a prep/freezer day once every other week or so. It has helped so much. Ideas that I have done...
~made muffins and froze them(easy breakfast)
~browned ground beef (froze in meal portions)
~cooked and shredded chicken (froze in meal portions)
~ made been/cheese burrito's (froze in bags) These are so easy to throw a couple in John's lunch.
~ cut up onion and green pepper and froze (you just throw it in whatever your making)

Just some ideas.