Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Pizo Girls

Here is the girls first day of school picture. They are being home schooled this year. Courtney loves it! I am so thankful for her heart and understanding as to why I felt so burdened to take her out of the public school. Gracie cakes is doing her best. Everyday has it's challenges but has it has such a sweet reward also. I love seeing Gracie's face when she really begins to understand what she is being taught. It is priceless. They are growing so fast. Courtney is in the 7th grade this year and Gracie is now in kindergarten.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds fun! Your girls are sure growing! They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
It is such a blessing to see the girls. I know that you will see the rewards of the homeschooling if you are diligent. It is a blessing to see your blog and to know that you
are serving the Lord.
Take care my friend.
Jackie Harper