Thursday, November 20, 2008

Charlie Brown


Tony and I were shopping at Target and I seen this shirt. It was a must and there wasn't much thought other than where is the cart. A gal at church has called Caleb, Charlie Brown since he was tiny. (I'm not sure when he was tiny.) Caleb has always had that round head and face. He just started thinning out since he started walking. So we took a picture of him in his Charlie Brown shirt and Brown Cords and gave it to Mrs. Faulk. She LOVED it!

By the way I took Caleb back to the Doctors today and his lungs sound GREAT! PRAISE THE LORD! So she said just watch after him for a week or two but she didn't foresee any issues. I am so thankful.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww... so precious! Emily and I both have some round-headed, blonde haired, charlie brown-looking boys... so we know how you feel! At our last church, a lady, Dawn would call Gabriel "Charlie Brown" too. Adorable shirt! I never go to Target... I should check them out sometime.

Anonymous said...

That is such a great shirt! Did they have the other characters' shirts as well, or just Charlie Brown? It would be so cute if they had PigPen in Ethan's size. He's quite the messy teenage boy! ;-)

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Lisa, I love Charlie Brown, my fave is snoopy.... what a poetic, sharp minded pooch! Your son looks cute! Have a great turkey day!

Mrs. Pizo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Pizo said...

Joyce,
I love the Pig Pen shirt Idea. Every Mom would have one to pass down to each child as they go through their sloppy phase.

Blanchette Family said...

Thank God he is ok.
And how cute is that shirt .I miss those days with my kids....For some reason they don't let me pick out there cloths any more.....lol

Anonymous said...

He is a little cutie!! FYI, I have been in contact with a family whose 1 year old got a hold of "flameless candle" and drank it, then vomited it and aspirated it. He has been in the i.c.u. for over a week. His family had visited our church a few times. Please keep him in your prayers, and Praise the Lord for your Caleb's health!!

~Emily H.